ADMISSION INTO PROGRAMMES IN THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
**NEW*** 2020/2021 FIRST BATCH AMDISSION IS OUT
- Check 2020/2021 admission list here
1. If you have been offered admission, you are required to pay an Acceptance Fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N30,000) on your application portal.
2. After paying the acceptance fee, you are to print a coloured Admission Letter.
4. You are then required to pay your school fees and register for your courses on the student portal Click here to login to your student portal to pay and register.
5. You are to take your admission letter to the Admission Office for endorsement. You can print your admission letter by yourself.
6. N.B.The appropriate fees should be paid online with debit (ATM) cards.
7. Ensure you make your payments by yourself.
8. Do not give to a third party to pay for you.
1. esumption Date : 6th August, 2019
2. Lecture Starts : 19th August, 2019
3. **NEW**Application has been extended to 4th August, 2019
4. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes of the College which commences on Monday, 11th March, 2019. Click here to apply and for details
Click here to login to your portal.
You are required to log in with your Matric number (returning students) or Exam number (freshers), and your password. Please note that your surname is your password.
Instructions to Returning Students
Login to your portal with your matric number and your surname as password.
After logging in, your portal links will be displayed on the left side of the screen, use these links to make payment, update your bio-data information and register courses.
Click here to view online payment instructions